Playlist de Sexta #1


Sextou minha gente! E sexta pede musiquinha boa pra já entrar no ritmo do final de semana :)

Separei algumas que eu tenho ouvido ultimamente pra compartilhar com vocês. Vamos de música?




We The Lion – So Fine

“You can see me move, I know something is going on, now I’m walking down to you, I ain’t got nothing to lose”



Dawes – Right On Time

“At the end of such a long and noble sacrifice, All that’s left is to submit my full report, I’ll have turned all of my hunches into certainties, That will confirm what I already knew before”



Roo Panes - Tiger Striped Sky

“Tired of seeing adventures on café walls, Think I’ll take a turn from the known Road, Think I’ll write a tale of my own”



Vagabond – Wolfmother

“Oh girl I don't know all the reasons why, I found the answer lookin' in your eye, I go out walking all day long, Take away this lonely man soon he will be gone”




Ohh La La – The Faces

“I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger. I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was stronger.”

Nenhum comentário